Re: [IP] video tapes

I have just spoke with my sis, who is a recycling coordinator for
Chicago suburbs and she gave me a phone number of the company to contact
for recycling video tapes. The company is in CA, the number is
800-359-4601. They will pay for shipping is the shipment of tapes is
over 50lbs, that's a lot of tapes, otherwise you will have to pay for
shipping. They will recycle the tapes and make something, who knows
maybe some of the plastic will end up in a future pump! With the DVD
players I'm sure more and more of us will be discarding these tapes like
we did with 8 tracks, so keep this number handy for future reference..

Take care