Re: [IP] Thought I heard it all

In a message dated 12/21/01 8:30:06 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Pam,
> While it is true and a shame that this person does not know his A** from a
> hole in the ground, and also had an experience simalar to your also.
> However, I was told by my supervisor at that time that quote
> "Do not argue with an IDIOT, as it brings you down to THEIR level.
> Pat dx'd 04-70, pumping since 4-01

I agree with the quote...however, having experienced more than one of these
with my daughter in the store..... and receiving excellent support...I think
this should be reported to management all the way up the line.....sometimes,
being quiet equates agreement......JMO
Beverly, Mom to Mary, 8, dx'd 9/97, and Nick, who is now nine!