Re: [IP] note to new pumpers

>From: JOHN SABOL <email @ redacted>
>To: "'IP'" <email @ redacted>
>Subject: [IP] note to new pumpers
>Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 12:19:12 -0500

>i changed sites and went to work. at work my bs started to
>rise and i found out that the during the injection, i bent the canula.

I've done that, too!  I have found that if I keep the needle in while I am
securing the site with tape, THEN pull out the needle after the site is
secure that I do not have that problem of the TINY cannula coming out during
taping.  I have had the cannula pull out and the whole bg rising thing, but
I have a MM507C and I don't get a warning from it.  So, we must always stay
on top of our pumps and sites.  I look at it as a small price to pay for
freedom!  I am so sorry to hear about your experience and how awful you
felt.  I never vomit, but I sure get nauseous with high's over 300.  YUCK!
Hope you are feeling better!

Happy Holidays everyone!  :)