Re: [IP] Thought I heard it all

In a message dated 12/21/01 8:17:46 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Ok, I'm done venting
> now.  I never realized how upset and angry that incident made me until
> today.
> Thanks for listening.

what a jerk!!!! reminds me of the teacher who told my 5 yo daughter in kindy
that she couldn't participate in the Christmas party because she was diabetic
and she just better get used to it....of course this brilliant person gave
her bags of real cany twice.......
Beverly, Mom to Mary, 8, dx'd 9/97, and Nick, who is now nine!