[IP] good idea- Going to write to the paper

I had not thought about that. After what I had to go through last night it is
time to try to get more information out into the world. I even think I am
going to contact a few of the well watched shows and try to get them to do
some thing about our life.
  I will let you all know what kind of responce I get.
For those that asked it was a "Best Buy" in Allentown,PA

                                          Pam and Eeyore