[IP] Anyone know of any Accuchek free meters?

I find the best thing to do is call the 800 number of whatever company whose
meter you want and tell them you really want to use their meter but don't
want to pay for it. You should NEVER pay for a meter- they give them away so
you (your insurance co.) will continue to buy their strips. My son is a
counselor at Camp AZDA (for diabetic kids) every summer and always comes
home with 2 or 3 meters free. If they won't send you a free one they will
sometimes send a 100% rebate form to use at your pharmacy. Good luck.