Re: [IP] Thought I heard it all

In a message dated 12/20/01 6:51:41 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< I was
equally as ignorant about this disease until I was diagnosed 15 yrs ago.
I have read everything available and still don't know all I need to
know. >>

I think this is true of many diabetics and many people in general. However,
the difference from guys like to grocery store manager and reasonable human
beings is the arrogance factor. Like I said before, ignorance is one thing
and I can forgive that. But the arrogance under the guise of caring is
unforgivable. This guy was a self-righteous idiot.
dxed IDDM 9/92, getting pump 12/26!