Re: [IP] Thought I heard it all

In a message dated 12/20/01 6:39:20 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< as I was walking out he was telling another person that it was ashamed
that I did not care enough about my daughter or myself to do the right thing.
SO to make a long story short. I think I made a point of telling the whole
store that this person did not know his
A** from a hole in the ground. >>

Good for you Pam, although I fear there's no changing this arrogant A-hole's
mind about what he's sure he knows everything about. To be ignorant is one
thing, but the arrogance of the comment about your daughter is simply too
much. So sorry this happened to you.
dxed IDDM 9/92, getting my pump 12/26!