[IP] Thought I heard it all

  Hi Everyone,
 I thought I had heard all the stupid things that people say to us, But
tonight we went shopping and I had a nasty-nasty low in the store.( you know
the one with the seizers and not knowing what is going on) Well after my
other half got things under control and I was back up in the normal range
(65) The manager of the store thought he would remind me that if I would take
my insulin that I would not have these fits. That now that there is insulin
and you do not need a script to buy it there is no reason for me to not take
care of myself. I tried to be nice to this person but he thought he knew what
he was talking about. I took it as long as I could then decided to give him a
piece of my mind. I told him I was on a pump and that it was the insulin that
made my sugar go low. I was going to go to the car and not say anything more
but as I was walking out he was telling another person that it was ashamed
that I did not care enough about my daughter or myself to do the right thing.
SO to make a long story short. I think I made a point of telling the whole
store that this person did not know his
A** from a hole in the ground. My other half left the close to $200.00 worth
of things we were in line to pay for there and we left.
 So I have to go shopping again but not at that store for the last of the
Christmas list.
         Sorry I just had to share with others that would understand how mad
it makes me. Maybe I over reacted but after 23 years I think I know what I am
                                                    Pam and Eeyore
                                                    Together Forever