[IP] Insulin pumps and organ transplants

I am interested in hearing from anyone with any experience regarding
insulin pumps and organ transplants.  I have cystic fibrosis related
diabetes and I am waiting for a double-lung transplant.

I know of one other person who has had a transplant and uses the insulin
pump.  There seems to be some concern about the insertion site being a
potential infection risk.

Is there anyone out there who has had a transplant and uses the pump?