RE: [IP] Anyone know of any Accuchek free meters?

My husband is a pharmacist and talked with the rep about my new Active.
I really like it because it reads the bs in 5 seconds.  It is smaller
too.  I would talk to my pharmacist about it.  They should be able to
get you one free if you buy the strips to go in it.