Re: [IP] Anyone know of any Accuchek free meters?

>>>I was wondering if anyone knew of any free meter offers from Accuchek.
have the new compact meter and the active and I was wondering about how to
it free. Dawn >>>

Keep a watch on your local pharmacies - they often have promos and not all
at the same time. (~_^)

If you always do what you've always done, you always get what you always