Re: [IP] Sof-sets that don't fully insert

I have the requisite inch (or 2) of fat too, so I stretch the skin instead

>>>  The very first time I used the Sof-serter (with the Mini-med
rep helping me), the needle didn't insert fully<<<...>>>(the RN told me to
pinch up my
skin--even though I have the requisite inch or more of fat--and push the
Sof-serter hard against it).  It worked.  However, this morning, doing
just that, the needle went in only a little way.<<<