Re: [IP] Anyone know of any Accuchek free meters?

Why don't you call up their toll free number (1-800-858-8072) and ask for
one, or ask if you could trade one of your meters for one. The new meter
does not have all of the features as the accuchek complete but it does have
a cartridge with 17 test strips that fit in the meter.

Sue (dalgal)