[IP] Re: IP ear piercing and diabetes

Thanks for the very interesting suggestion! Never considered a dermatologist!
You also brought up a lot of food for thought re: other situations with
restrictions my daughter may face with diabetes.
Happy holidays!

Linda V

In a message dated 12/20/01 6:34:17 AM Pacific Standard Time,email @ redacted