Re: [IP] Re: READ THIS!!!!

At 11:04 AM 12/20/01 email @ redacted wrote:
 >Another good point.  Maybe only have Michael send out these types of
 >emergency emails.  For me, his is the only Admin-type of email address
that I

Normally we try to add a tagline to our names to identify us as admins when
we send "official" correspondence. George normally does this when he sends
this type of mail.

 >Or perhaps a subject line of "Admin-Unread Emails Cause Problems" or
 >something else along those lines.
 >That way I (and others) would know the email does not apply to me.

Unfortunately many people could assume that the subject would not apply to
them when it really does. There are a lot of new Internet users who don't
necessarily know how the system works and that there are limits to the
amount of email their ISP will hold for them. Possibly the subject could
have been worded a bit differently, but the point was to get everyone to
read it. It looks like it did it's job.

Sam Skopp