Re: [IP] Re: READ THIS!!!!

Another good point.  Maybe only have Michael send out these types of
emergency emails.  For me, his is the only Admin-type of email address that I

Or perhaps a subject line of "Admin-Unread Emails Cause Problems" or
something else along those lines.

That way I (and others) would know the email does not apply to me.

Since I am very busy and get many emails (and there are probably others out
there as well), I only open and read the emails where I think I may be able
to learn something or I may be able to offer my help or experiences.  Others
simply get deleted unread.  Therefore I rely on the subject lines.

I only opened "READ THIS!!!!" because I thought perhaps I could offer a
better solution to getting important information out.