[IP] Re: Natalie and sleeping with the cats

Natalie -

I'm intrigued how you are able to keep your kitties from crawling under the
blankets during the night!  I awake sometimes to find one under the covers;
how can you prevent them from getting there when you're asleep?  You must
have perfectly trained cats.  Send me your instruction manual!  (Talk about
off-topic!)  My babies are pretty good about not biting the tubing. But
then, I only have two.

Another cat lover,