[IP] Oh, Yeah -- The S.W.A.G.!

Oh, yeah, the S.W.A.G.!  So that's what I've been doing!  With an 11 year
old sharing a friend's food during snack time at school, calls from a
friend's house describing a snack over the telephone, home-made Christmas
goodies at church, etc., well the SWAG is a way of life.  And that's one of
the terrific things about the pump...the correction three hours later if
needed!  Thanks Jim and Jan!  Hope you all have a blessed and Merry
Alaska Debbie
Mom to Katie, 11, dx'd 9/97 and
pumping with "Pumpkin" since 8/99

Subject: RE: [IP] Re: Joni and holiday goodies
Jim H wrote:
>>> Oh, yeah . . . WAG = Wild Ass Guess.  8-) >>>
But, Jim, you left off the part that should mean the most to *you* - the *S*
= Scientific. Therefore, S.W.A.G.  and yeah, that's what I use almost
exclusively. YMMV (~_^)   Jan

Send a friend your Buddy Card and stay in contact always with Excite Messenger