[IP] Sharps Disposal

If you are taking a longer trip and especially if you will be in more than one airport - I have found that most airports have sharps disposal units in the restrooms - so you can dispose of these mid-trip and not have to cart around quite so many.

I did this pre-pump when we took a week long trip and changed locations mid-week - I disposed of my syringes at the airport and didn't have to have a large a container.

Linda & Dax