[IP] Get the A1C down?

I agree, I have a difficult time with this also.  Have been on the pump 3
full years and I agree with Jim when he says it is the diabetes not the
pump.  I continue to have varying A1c's currently went from 11 to 7 in 2
months by joining this group and being laid off from job.  It has taken all
this time and energy to learn and continue to educate myself even with
little tips about filling syrigines ahead of time so I am ready to switch.
It is the little things and the support of each other that is the real key.
I have gained 15lbs also, YEAK!  but??? I am also peremenopausal so that
keeps me crazy, too!  We don't have much choice about whether or not we take
care of ourselves.  We need to try again each day!  I push myself to walk
and feel so much better!  Try baby steps when feeling overwhelmed!  It helps
me!  Too bad we couldn't have more power with insurance as a group??  I
would love to be involved with this!  I will also be going back to work
soon, so there will be more adjusting!  Baby steps  add up!  You are all in
my prayers because I don't feel alone anymore THANKS!!