[IP] Change your site!

As I was instructed when I first got my pump if you receive reading that is
as high or higher than a 3high2 reading after bolusing, change the infusion
site and give yourself an injection via syringe. That is the first thing I
would do. Then test, test, test to make sure it comes down after that.
Usually that does the trick for me. If not, then I can decipher whether it
was stress, food, illness, or god knows what else.

--
Best Regards,
Amy B. Anderson