Re: [IP] Re: Low blood sugar symptoms and temp rises

I did eat garbage for lunch
> > (cheeseburger/onion rings) - so maybe that didn't
> > help either.  But when I bolus for highs I would expect them to go lower not higher!!!
> >
> > Pat (pumped!!!!!)

***well Pat - you don't give the time interval between eating, checking, bolusing etc - BUT a HIGH FAT meal like that can take much longer to digest (especially if your body isn't used to that stuff anymore) and so can cause a high later than expected. This is one reason so many people have trouble with pizza. So just my 3 cents worth.

Linda & Dax