Re: [IP] Re: need tips on skiing

One thing I forgot to add to my first reply to this question, I have found
that after I stop skiing, I believe it takes awhile for the liver to stop
pumping out the extra glucogen and I find I usually need a bolus of about 2
units about an hour after I stop skiing at the end of the day, I don't do
that when we stop for lunch though.  I just haven't had the guts to try doing
the extended bolus over an hour when I come off the slopes to keep the bg
level, I just wait for the bg to go up then do the bolus..... one of these
days I will get the guts to go ahead and do the bolus right away! lol!

aka Mouse