[IP] Re: Being hard on oneself

<< OH LEANNE - I feel like I wrote the above letter.
Every single word sounds just like me.  I think the
same way - that the doc will be disappointed in me if
I have high sugars.  In fact, they end up more upset
with me, because I had so many lows (trying not to
have highs!!!).  I still feel guilty when my sugars
are bad - how does one get past that!!! >>

We women often grow up as people-pleasers, and are rewarded for it.  It's so
hard to get over that!  I think it certainly doesn't serve us anymore, eh?