[IP] Re: Jenn is not amused

Oh Jenn, I'm really sorry to hear you're having a rough time.  I know how
awful it is to simply not feel good.

I don't know how long you've been pumping, but my doc and CDE told me it
would take a year, possibly, before I got it down.  I know when I first
started, I spent a huge proportion of my day dealing with it--reading Pumping
Insulin over and over, keeping charts, testing, troubleshooting, and on and
on.  I had great results when I did that but you certainly can't keep up that
schedule forever.  (Maybe that's why my results haven't been as good lately.)

But I would suggest just putting in some concentrated effort (you may already
be doing this, so please don't be offended if I'm suggesting something you've
tried)--and working more closely with your doc and CDE.  Maybe a couple of
days on a continuous glucose monitor would help them and you figure out
what's going on.

Best of luck to you whatever you decide, Jenn.