RE: [IP] Lows on the pump

meg teg [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> NPH is evil. It kept me on a roller coaster ride for
> the last 13years. the lows are much more gentle on the
> pump and not nearly as fast. lol peg

Perhaps it's better to say that NPH is not as useful as other insulin
preparations.  When first introduced, NPH was, relatively speaking, a life
saver for many diabetics.  Hardly what I'd call evil.  I'm sure there will
be a time in the future when diabetics will consider external insulin pumps
to be barbaric.

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted OR