Re: [IP] Stinging or Burning insulin with boluses

  Josh, age 10 and pumping  2 years now, use to have this really bad.  He
doesn't have it at all now since we swtiched to Novolog.  He has done 5 unit
boluses all at once now with now pain at all.  USe to be he couldn't do more
than 1.5 at a time and it would still sting a bit.  Even when I mixed the
regular in with the Humalog  That prolonged the sites but did nothing for the

mom to Joshua