Re: [IP] READ THIS!!!!

On 19 Dec 2001 at 11:17, Sam wrote:

> At 11:04 AM 12/19/01 email @ redacted wrote:
>  >Thanks for pointing out an issue that one may not have ever considered.  It
>  >highlights the collateral effect something like this can cause. > >However,
>  in the future, I would appreciate a subject line more closely >related with
>  the topic of the email message. > >Just my 2 cents! > >Stephen
> I think the subject of this message was purposeful. It got a lot of members to
> read it... and that was the whole point.
> Sam

Exactly the point, Sam.  And now that many have Read it, maybe they will Read their mail and Clear their Mail Servers more regularly.  I believe my Subject line of "READ
THIS!!!" was most appropriate.  At least I didn't employ my old subterfuge of "email BOUNCES and SEX!!!"       ;>)

(and a special Thanks to Michael for ALL that he does for US)