Re: [IP] Re: Low blood sugar symptoms and temp rises

third day.......in my case it would be time to change
the set. When i first started pumping i would go out
4-5 days and it would be ok but sometimes it wouldn't.
Just figure it's best to do it every three days.  I've
also had sugars go up with a bolus insead of down and
it seems to be premenopausal and cycle related.  I
called by doctor and he said in a few days i would
probably come down with a cold or infection. naught.