Re: [IP] Elvis and chain reactions

In a message dated 12/19/01 1:48:17 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I sleep with a husband, a cat, and an occasional grandchild (particularly
 > it's storming). Elvis (my pump) is a free-ranger. Twice in three years, two
 > weeks and three days (but who's counting? <g>), I have rolled over while my
 > husband was laying on top of Elvis and the site was pulled out. Having the
 > site yanked out wakes me up. My cursing wakes my husband up. The cat opens
 > half an eye, looks at me like I'm crazy, yawns and goes back to sleep.
 And what does the grandchild do????? Don't keep us in such
 suspense!!!!!  :) >>

Elvis has never detached himself from my body when one of the gran was in bed
with us, so I have no idea! I'll letcha know, if (and when) it happens.

Jan and Elvis