RE: [IP] Jenn is not amused

I am so sorry to hear about this.  Have you got someone who has a
formula for your basal and bolus rates?  My endo uses a formula that
goes something like this...Pre-pump insulin(whole day) minus 30%.
Divide this in half.  One half is divided by 24 hours and becomes your
basal rate.  The other half is divided by 3(for your meals) and these
numbers become your boluses for 3 meals.  This is just a good starting
point.  I am sure that the numbers need to be played with to work out
what is good for each person.  Just a thought before you throw in the
towel.