[IP] What to Do with Soft-Set Needle When Traveling

I keep an empty strip bottle in my back up bag and all needles go into
there until I get home. Love the Ultras strip bottles for this. By the
way, I am finding 100's of uses for un-used (formerly) wasted tubing at
my preschool. Fantastic for stringing beads and lacing cards, hanging
mobiles from the ceiling, tying up unruly plants, boot laces.... Lynn