[IP] Re: Joni and holiday goodies

>Can someone please tell me how I am supposed to enjoy holiday goodies when
>I haven't the VAGUEST idea how much to bolus for them?? Usually what I want
>to eat - homemade cookies and such - doesn't come in a package, so I can't
>check carbs.  What am I to do?

Are you baking the cookies yourself?  If you are and have the recipe there
are recipe programs you can get that you enter the ingredients and they'll
give you a fairly accurate guess of the carbohydrates in the cookies.  The
one I use is by Sierra and is called MasterCook.  I believe there's also a
website where you can do this, but I don't remember what it is, maybe
another member can help?