[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #635

I am very interested in trying the quick set, and since I don't have a
quickserter I was wondering if anybody out there manually inserts their
quick sets and if you have any pointers for me.  I have plenty of padding
to insert into, but I am worried about bending that canula and other
complications.  I currently use sils without the new inserter, But I
would really like to try quick sets.  I received one ample one from
minimed, but I would like some tips from you all before I test it.
Thanks in advance.

--Kate (dxd 10/91, pumping 08/98)