[IP] Re: Joni and holiday goodies

Joni and everyone -

Can someone please tell me how I am supposed to enjoy holiday goodies when
I haven't the VAGUEST idea how much to bolus for them?? Usually what I want
to eat - homemade cookies and such - doesn't come in a package, so I can't
check carbs.  What am I to do?  I sometimes guess, but usually mess up and
go terribly high later.  It's just easier to not eat anything.  I did
figure out how much to bolus for pizzelles - the flat Italian Christmas
cookie, in case anyone's interested.  I do about .6 unit per pizzelle,
depending on the size, and my sugars are normal.

But what about the other stuff?? Help - I'm dyin' for a decorated Christmas
sugar cookie!!

Thank you and Merry Christmas,