Re: [IP] Re: hating my pump lately! - but loving this list

> I don't know where it came from, but when it comes to diabetes I still have this mindset almost of being in school, and I *have* to do well, as if I'm
> competing with someone and I'm a failure if I don't do it right.

**Leeann - you have really struck the nail on  the head - I remember being so proud of myself when my doc called me his star patient and I felt so bad when I wasn't doing so good - and I was trying to get back to "star" status when I left Vegas - and felt very bad that I didn't.

Linda & Dax