From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2001 9:57 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] What to Do with Soft-Set Needle When Traveling

In a message dated 12/19/01 7:41:57 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Can anyone offer some advice? I'm going to be traveling over the
 holidays and I'm not sure what to do with the needle that comes out of
 my Soft-Set. At home, I keep all the old needles in a coffee can. Last
 year, I believe that I would take an old plastic pop bottle and drop my
 needles in it (just keep the lid screwed on real tight). I've never
 looked, but does anyone know if there's anything compact and
inexpensive
 to buy for this sort of thing? Thanks for the help!
 Karen (and Little-No-Name, born 8/99) >>

I don't know about Soft-Set needles, but I put my Silhouette needles in
an
empty strip container when I'm traveling. You might see if the Soft-Sets
fit
into one of your empty strip containers. Or look around Wal-Mart or
someplace
where they have the plastic travel containers (for shampoo, soap, etc.)
and
see if one of those will do.

Jan and Elvis