Re: [IP] What to Do with Soft-Set Needle When Traveling

>>>... I'm not sure what to do with the needle that comes out of my
Soft-Set. <snip> I've never looked, but does anyone know if there's anything
compact and inexpensive to buy for this sort of thing? Karen >>>

How about an empty medicine bottle that has a child-proof cap? Clearly mark
it SHARPS so no one will stick a finger in it for an aspirin, etc.  (~_^)

For every axiom, there's an equal and opposite reaxiom.