Re: [IP] What to Do with Soft-Set Needle When Traveling

With my quick sets there is a cover that folds over the needle to allow
for normal disposal, no need for coffee cans or empty bottles since
getting the quicksets. I was using the softsets for two weeks when I
first started pumping in Nov. These Quicksets are so much easier to manage.

Michael