Re: [IP] What to Do with Soft-Set Needle When Traveling

Hi.  Bob's suggestions are all ones that I have used, and they all work.
Another option is using the old large Ketone Test Strip 'Cans'.  They hold a
lot and they are likewise puncture proof.  However they may appear to be
suspicious in luggage that is carried on, be ready to explain.  I have also
found that putting bio-hazard stickers on my waste containers make them much
easier to distinguish.  Try your local pharmacy for stickers or maybe you
local hosp.
Have a great trip!
Frank W. Tegethoff, Jr.
White River Junction, VT