RE: [IP] What to Do with Soft-Set Needle When Traveling

For years, I've used old containers from test strips - the One Touch
strip containers are an ideal size. Other used containers, such as film
canisters, work well. I simply drop the used insertion needle into the
container, then empty the container into my sharps disposal container
when I get home.

Bob Burnett
mailto:email @ redacted