[IP] What to Do with Soft-Set Needle When Traveling

Can anyone offer some advice? I'm going to be traveling over the
holidays and I'm not sure what to do with the needle that comes out of
my Soft-Set. At home, I keep all the old needles in a coffee can. Last
year, I believe that I would take an old plastic pop bottle and drop my
needles in it (just keep the lid screwed on real tight). I've never
looked, but does anyone know if there's anything compact and inexpensive
to buy for this sort of thing? Thanks for the help!
Karen (and Little-No-Name, born 8/99)

copies of the original message.