[IP] Re: Stinging or burning insulin with boluses

Claire feels a terrible sting with her boluses.  Sometimes when it isn't so bad, it means the site isn't working as well.  I don't know why she feels this when many others don't feel anything, but she also felt a big sting with injections.  When she gives a bolus more than .5 unit, she goes to lie down on the sofa for the delivery, to help deal with the pain.
I am looking forward to Novolog/Novorapid being released in Canada, as Sylvia, Josh's mum, has reported that he doesn't feel a sting from Novolog like he did with the Humalog.
Barbara, Mum of Claire 7