[IP] Re: A1c test and vent

Hi Julie,

I feel for you.  I can understand how frustrated you must be, and if you read
my earlier post, you know that I've been in the frustrated frame of mind
myself lately.  We do have a lot to handle, and if we *think* about all we
have to do to stay healthy, it can certainly feel overwhelming!  I don't know
the answer for you, but I do understand how you must have felt when you got
that test result--ugh is right.  All we can do is keep trying, and start
again fresh the next day.

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and wishing you well as I begin another
round of basal testing!    ;-)

best wishes to you,