Re: [IP] Software for D-Tron

On 18 Dec 2001 at 14:58, Rabbi Hirsch Meisels wrote:

> Hi,
> I would be very interested in being able to download to my computer from my
> D-Tron pump, does anyone know if such a thing exists? or further more is
> anyone doing it?
> Rabbi Hirsch Meisels email @ redacted

Certainly does exist!   It is an "online" program called InSight.

With InSight, you can automatically upload pump information from your D-TRON pump and major-brand blood glucose meter, combine this data with additional information
such as carbohydrate, exercise and "feel good" data, and create charts, graphs and reports to enable you to better understand your diabetes therapy.

(manually inputting data from my old H-tron)