[IP] Ultra and Fastake Meters

Hello all,

Tonight I checked Eileen with her Fastake meter, it read 205 but she didnt
completely fill the srip with blood, so I did it again, it read 235. I
decided to recheck with her Ultra and it gave me 176! What the heck is going
on? By the way, I did control solution tests on both of them and they were

176 and 235 are 2 different things when it comes to bolusing a correction,
and specially at night... any ideas? I know somebody posted about this some
time ago but I cant access archives, since I installed Windows XP havent
been able to enter chats or members area.

mom to Eileen, 13, pumping!