To a small yet considerable group of our members, I would like to Forward the following message that Michael sends to the Administrators Every Day;

From: "Michael" <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPa] mail account changes

moved to digest

... while talking to air-yc03.mail.aol.com.:
>>> RCPT To:<email @ redacted>
<<< 552 xxxxxx MAILBOX FULL

<email @ redacted>:
v3size saved = 31542
Sorry, your message to email @ redacted cannot be delivered.  This
account is over quota.

As you can see, with Michael having to deal with HUNDREDS of these weekly,  there is a really unnecessary workload placed on his dealing with everyone receiving their
mail regularly.  If you subscribe to the mail list, READ IT, then CLEAR it from your provider.  There is No reason  that Michael should have to do this.  Please! Read and
Clear your Mail Server Daily!  Thank you.