Re: [IP] reaction symptoms

I am not on pump. Aw, to get the small insulin increments 24/7...
I find the more insulin I have in body, the better I feel.
The more insulin injected, (think it is the basal insulin) the fewer, milder
the "sweats/heat surges (not female or heart related). No fast drops in Bgs
(profuse sweating) which makes it feel as if the insulin all kicked in at
once!  Sometimes it is as if pancreas trying so hard, just cannot deliver
enough insulin, thus muscles starving, Bgs higher than normal or normal,
Adrenergic/Neuroglycopenic combos.  Linda lantus/novolog