[IP] Re: 3 month supply

From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] 3 Month Supply?

I am wondering what the standard order for 3 months of supplies is for any of
you on a Miniimed pump
 We order pump supplies directly from Minimed and when Cory was not getting
enough infusion sets to cover his need, the sales rep told me to call the
endo and have him write a letter explaining why more were needed.  As soon as
this was done, we got an "override" and were able to get the amount he needs.
 We've done the same thing with test strips and other supplies that we get on
a month to month basis at our local pharmacy.